Pack Of 5 Wax Beans 100 Grams Each Pack
Professional tips for use:
- Place wax blocks into a wax heater of your choice and heat to a working temperature.
- Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth.
- Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth. Ideal wax for working in small sections.
- When applying this wax leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
- The heat from the wax helps open up the hair follicle, making the removal procedure less painful for the client. The wax is left on the skin until it hardens, which as it starts to cool down contracts and grips the hair.
- Due to this strong gripping action, the hair is pulled out directly from the root, and as the wax only adheres to the hair (rather than the skin), hot waxing is actually much kinder to the skin!
- Care Instructions Store in a cool, dry place.
- ● armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard and other stubborn hair growth area, more suitable for small area hair removal.
Directions For Use
- ●1.Take appropriate amount of wax beans into a depilatory wax heater to melt.
- ●2.Heat the wax to a melting temperature,after the wax melted,spread a layer of wax with a spatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.
●3.When the wax becomes cool,hard and holds the skin taut,remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly.